Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pomegranate

To my dearest Pom Pomme Pomegranate,

This is an exciting, and terrifying, time in your life. You have finally found a man you really and truly love. You are embarking on a grand journey, an adventure, because it is time. Your time, not anyone else's. It is time to rise up to the challenges that are waiting (ooo, that sounded like a fortune cookie fortune, maybe I should send that in?).

Seriously though, even if you are a Gumiho and you have already given your precious bead away, I will always love you. However, I'm not a rich person so I can't afford to buy all that beef.

I want you to know that I am always here for you, no matter what happens. No matter what you do. Even if you aren't my real daughter, you are my kid. You always have been (even when we were legally separated) and you always will be (however, I get to keep Lee Jun Ki in the event of a divorce).

No matter what anyone says, honey, you are an AMAZING and WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL human being. You are childish at times, but you are mature in a lot of ways. Even if I get frustrated with something you do, I want you to know that I will always love you.

You can do anything you want! (Okay somethings you can't do, but damn it you can sure as hell try!) Who cares if you are a size 0? Who cares if you sometimes trip over your English (which is fucking adorable, by the way)? You are amazing because of what is inside you! And who cares for just the exterior? You can wrap shit in a bow and make it look pretty, doesn't make it pretty. Luckily, you are gorgeous, inside and out.

I'll stop, I know you are going to start crying in a minute. But my God, you are such a great kid. I am the luckiest Umma ever. Really! I can't imagine my life without you in it. You make me smile, even if I am feeling down. And I'm glad I've been able to do that for you too!

Fighting, ai!

lovers,
Umma

No comments:

Post a Comment