Friday, May 10, 2013

A dream away

Dear attractive figment of my imagination/dream consciousness,
I appreciate that you tried to give me $60.08 for a guitar. You are probably right, I need more guitar in my life. I could probably stand to learn to play. I would love to, in fact. Is this your way of telling me I need to do more of what I dream of doing? If so, maybe you should've given me a couple thousand for a motorcycle too.

What I am confused on, however, is why you suddenly became a leprechaun type creature before getting mutilated by zombies... And why that was somehow recorded into reality so that I could re-wind and not really save you. My confusion mounted as you turned into a lovely origami Chinese dragon which then got torn up by the zombies.

My kisses on your little origami dragon head somehow helped, I'm not sure why. But then you turned into an even bigger origami dragon and flew away leaving me wondering what I was going to do with the $0.08 you gave me when Guitars are so much more than $60 and some change...
In short, maybe its time you settled down. Hm?

love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment