Sunday, September 23, 2012

Anything else want to go wrong?

Dear Life,
Anything else you want to throw at me while I'm already so far down I am seeing the underside of China? I mean seriously? How much shit can you possibly have to keep piling it on? Did you eat a crap ton of fiber or something?!

Found out today that the librarian of my High School, Mrs. O'Connor, passed away. Her funeral is tomorrow. This woman did so much for me and I never got a chance to thank her for any of it. Not only that, but I found her on facebook. Right after I found her, that's when Facebook decides to suggest her as a friend.

The lead singer of one of my favorite bands (Kagrra,) passed away.

I made a jar of homemade jam/preserves the other day. The bar on the inside of the fridge door broke and my jar fell to the floor, breaking and all of my jam was destroyed.

Kohl's has been jerking me around and I may have to quit because they are refusing to work with my schedule availability, even though we've been over it so many times.

We are going to have to move because we didn't renew the lease in time (apparently).

And the icing on the proverbial cake: My pearl broke off of my engagement ring.

You know, I understand that there are going to be shitty moments every now and then, but it seems that every time something good happens I get buried under a ton of shit.

Good things that happened recently:
I made homemade jam and it was good! Shocking, considering it was my first time cooking it.

My mom and her husband bought me a wedding present. A van. Yes, they gave me a vehicle. One so I can expand my horizons and go to work and school and all that good stuff.

I'm finally going to get married. I had the money to put down on a dress and get a ring.

I was content with work. Not happy, but content. I'm good with content.

I had been flirting with this really cute girl at Barnes & Noble.

---EDIT---
Found out that Donnie's grandmother's dog, Pookie, was hit by a car and killed on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment